Flash with Dual Axis MECHA C1-E1 w/NN3 MK3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash with Dual Axis MECHA C1-E1 w/NN3 MK3

Hello, I am wanting to use flash with my pano. Let's say I want to take 6 shots around. I have my Sony A7r# set to five auto brackets. Now I have to reach to the camera to manually switch the Memory for a single flash shot. Because there is play in the gearbox of the MECHA rig it moves the shot and creates alignment issues. Is there a workaround to lock in the Mecha? Do I need a manual pano rig to do this and if so what rig should I use to get the job done. I am shooting large exteriors for this work. By the way, my automation rig is amazing. Thank you

Hi,
    regarding MECHA, please look here (Q3)
    https://forum.nodalninja.com/forum/p...-quick-resolve

Regarding camera, assuming it has wi-fi, you can check the Sony's PlayMemories app if it allows to change the setting without touching camera
    DorinDXN
    Administrator
    Last edited by DorinDXN; December 19, 2021, 12:36 AM.
    1. Mecha it possible.
    2. Mecha it easy.

MECHA Support mecha(at)nodalninja.com

Comment

I'll look into that further. As far as I know, aperture shutter and ISO are about it nut I will look again. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

I think it is easier you make a pano without flash and repeat one with flash. PTGUI allows you to stitch without linking the images.
        Alternatively, you stitch them into 2 equirectangular images and align them in ptgui again. Using templates should be quite fast.
        Fanotec
        We listen. We try harder.

Comment

Working...
        X