This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by macnimation View Post
    I find recently that if the unit is not used for a few days, I put in freshly charged batteries, the unit will not turn on unless I take the batteries out again and put them in a few times before finally turning on. Its the P1 C2 Unit. current firmware is the latest 12302.
    Please send me pictures of your battery holder and the battery you are using? Is the battery loose in the holder? Does it wobble?
    my e mai l is nick"at"fanotec"dot"com
    Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.

Comment

• Hello Nick,

it is something else,
      I experienced myself but wasn't time to investigate further,
      It seems to be caused by having MECHA powered, then not powered for some days (battery taken out) then put the fresh battery.

Please try a similar test.

Originally posted by DorinDXN View Post
      Update on this issue, I have an unit which was not powered for some time and behaved just like you described, thanks for reporting.

My guess is toward some hardware issue, while the firmware cannot cause this,
      it might be possible to avoid this through some workaround in FW, once I'll figure out what exactly happens.
      DorinDXN
      Administrator
      Last edited by DorinDXN; November 8, 2021, 01:47 AM.
      1. Mecha it possible.
      2. Mecha it easy.

MECHA Support mecha(at)nodalninja.com

Comment

• I would like to know if the issue is gone (during the session of that battery) after turning on?

Nick
        Fanotec
        We listen. We try harder.

Comment

• Is gone after, also I didn't manage to reproduce it, after being off power for weeks, could be random.. needs more tests.

Is will be good to know if macnimation manages to reproduce the issue constantly.
          1. Mecha it possible.
          2. Mecha it easy.

Comment

• Hello, I have updated to C2E_12319. It is producing the following error: I have saved a preset with corners. Then I have created a new preset in an empty place starting from the previous one (the original had 350x165). Now, in the new preset I change to 50x28, and when saving I see that the other presets have 350x28 and 50x28. I try to change to 50x40 for example and on save it still shows 50x28. If I enter any of the two created internally, it does save the values ​​350x165 and 50x40. But the name of the presets. Shouldn't I change the name according to the modified preset? Thank you.

Comment

• DNebur
              DNebur commented
              Editing a comment
              Ok, I have seen in the update notes that the name of the preset will change when corners are saved. The question would be, what criteria do you use to save a corner name? I see that if I previously save a preset that is 60x180, and then set the corners, the preset name shows up as 60x40. Thank you.

• I'll investigate and see if there is something to fix, thanks for reporting.
            1. Mecha it possible.
            2. Mecha it easy.

Comment

• In the latest FW, the corners are not passed from a preset to a newly created one, that may have caused the problems.
              I'll test more to see if there is something else.

-----8<--------------------------------------------------------------

C2E_12320
              A newly created preset in OLED's menu will have no corners set from start for partial panorama.
              The info about a preset in Row, Ring or Turn pages are now called "notes" and are always visible under the preset list selector.

-----8<--------------------------------------------------------------
              1. Mecha it possible.
              2. Mecha it easy.

Comment

• Gracias Dorin, permítete escribir en español, me siento más cómodo en mi idioma. Si hay algún problema el próximo será en inglés.

Muchas gracias por corregir ese error, he comprobado que ahora funciona bien.

Sobre las esquinas quería decirte el siguiente funcionamiento, que no estoy seguro si es un error. He probado lo siguiente:
                1. Guardo un preset sencillo a 8 mm y 360x180, lo hago en el C2. Puedo acceder luego desde ROW y ejecutarlo perfectamente.
                2. Ahora, guardo un nuevo preset igual al anterior con C2 y una vez guardado lo ejecuto pero añadiendo esquinas.
                3. Tengo ahora 2 preset iguales uno sin esquinas y otro con esquinas.
                4. Si ejecuto cada preset desde el C2, ambos funcionan bien.
                5. Si ejecuto el preset inicial desde ROW funciona bien.
                6. Si ejecuto el preset con esquina desde ROW realiza siempre el 360 grados horizontalmente. Sí ejecuta las posiciones verticales pero no hace caso al límite horizontal de la esquina.

Te adjunto fotos de los 2 script tal cual salen en ROW al cargarlo.

Por otro lado hay un error en el oled cuando ejecutas cualquier preset desde ROW, la pantalla muestra símbolos raros que no aparecen cuando se ejecuta desde el C2 directamente. Te adjunto foto también.

Gracias
                Un saludo.

Comment

• DNebur
                  DNebur commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Creo que debo añadir manualmente (60) al final del script para que ejecute correctamente el panorama parcial. Siendo así, elijo primero la posición izquierda (o derecha según el caso), agrego al script (60), y entonces funciona bien. No podría añadirse este (60) de forma automática al script? Gracias

• Sure, use the language you find easier to write.

I'll look and fix the display on OLED when executing the preset from /row.

for capturing the images from C2 you can use
                192.168.8.1/c2
                or
                192.168.8.1/oled
                1. Mecha it possible.
                2. Mecha it easy.

Comment

• About the presets designed in C2 OLED then executed in /row, indeed if it have corners the corners are not taken in account when launching from /row.
                  this will be addressed in the future FW updates, allowing to edit the corners in /row as well.
                  1. Mecha it possible.
                  2. Mecha it easy.

Comment

• Hi Dorin,

thank you for adding the "Notes" section into the row UI with the recent SW update. I just tried it out with some of the presets. On my iPAd the notes are only displayed for the brief moment while the word "Loading.." is dispalyed. After that moment the notes are gone and only the word "Notes" is displayed in the text box. Is this a bug or is it meant to behave in this manner?

regards Frank
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Must be a bug, I'll investigate.
                      it will be of great help if you can backup data in /config then send me the file via mecha(at)nodalninja.com
                      I'll restore on my C2 and open the preset you've shown in image on my iPad
                      1. Mecha it possible.
                      2. Mecha it easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by DorinDXN View Post
                        it will be of great help if you can backup data in /config then send me the file via mecha(at)nodalninja.com
                        Done!

Comment

• Thanks, fixing ASAP
                          1. Mecha it possible.
                          2. Mecha it easy.

Comment

• it is fixed now

----8<---------------------------------------

C2E_12321
                            Addressed an issue about the Notes content disappearing when loading some presets.

----8<---------------------------------------
                            1. Mecha it possible.
                            2. Mecha it easy.

Comment

Working...
                            X