Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MECHA - Feature Wish-lists and Suggestions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    You can use the After sub-delay when enter the delay in W,B,E,A format (at custom values for delay) like in image where 1,1,1,3 was entered after selecting "custom"

    Click image for larger version

Name:	wbea_2.png
Views:	14
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	30036

    That will tell Mecha to wait 3 seconds after each set of 2, the other values for W,B,E are set to 1 in this image but, of course, you can set to 0 or any values you want.

    Dorin
    1. Mecha it possible.
    2. Mecha it easy.
    3. Mecha team up.

    4. ..

    Comment


    • #32
      Thanks for the response. What I'm looking for is a longish delay (4 seconds) right after the camera stops rotating for each view, but preferably not have that 4 second delay for each bracket shot (entering 4 for B gives me the delay prior to every shot, which I don't need). That's not currently possible, it it?

      Originally posted by DorinDXN View Post
      You can use the After sub-delay when enter the delay in W,B,E,A format (at custom values for delay) like in image where 1,1,1,3 was entered after selecting "custom"

      Click image for larger version

Name:	wbea_2.png
Views:	14
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	30036

      That will tell Mecha to wait 3 seconds after each set of 2, the other values for W,B,E are set to 1 in this image but, of course, you can set to 0 or any values you want.

      Dorin

      Comment


      • #33
        It does what you want, the 3 seconds delay is after the entire set of 2 and is not after each shot.

        Dorin
        1. Mecha it possible.
        2. Mecha it easy.
        3. Mecha team up.

        4. ..

        Comment


        • #34
          Just did some testing; 1,4,1,1 is working well. Thanks.



          Originally posted by DorinDXN View Post
          It does what you want, the 3 seconds delay is after the entire set of 2 and is not after each shot.

          Dorin

          Comment


          • #35
            Hi.
            It's quite some time that no firmware upgrade has released.
            I'm pretty interested now to features 1, 15 and 16 from first page wishlist.
            When are you planning to release these features?

            Thanks
            Raf

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by RaffaGa View Post
              Hi.
              It's quite some time that no firmware upgrade has released.
              I'm pretty interested now to features 1, 15 and 16 from first page wishlist.
              When are you planning to release these features?

              Thanks
              Raf
              Another major update coming soon. And it did take lots of time.
              For 16, please try the gesture feature. That is exactly what you look for.
              Nick
              Last edited by nick fan; April 30th, 2019, 04:09 AM.
              Fanotec
              We listen. We try harder.

              Comment


              • #37
                Hi Dorin, thanks for the quick firmware-fixes, didn't expect you do this on a sunday!


                What i like to see in the far future is to split the E-value into two fields:

                First the formula, like a dropdown with these or more selectable values:


                Single Shot
                =========
                -0+ 1 EV
                -0+ 1 1/3 EV
                -0+ 1 2/3 EV
                -0+ 2 EV
                =========
                +0- 1 EV
                +0- 1 1/3 EV
                +0- 1 2/3 EV
                +0- 2 EV

                Based on the selected entry the Mecha builds the first part of the current E-formula like 2*x or 4*x where „x“ is defined in the next step:

                Here you define the shortest or longest exposure time like displayed in the camera (decimal or fractions) like:

                ...
                1/1600
                1/1200
                1/1250
                1/1000
                1/800
                1/640
                1/500
                1/400
                1/320
                ...

                The Mecha would convert these into decimal values so the user won't have to.

                Splitting the E-value into these two ones would allow saving a preset with the bracketing pattern one mostly works with (so i nearly always work with 3x 2EV or 5x 1 2/3 EV) and to additional select the exposure time that matches the current scene.

                What do you think? Wouldn't this make the process much easier?

                Comment


                • #38
                  Just a reminder for anyone reading this,

                  MECHA currently accepts also progressive values for E, like, say:

                  0.5*3 for progressive halved for E resulting in 3, 1.5, 0.75, 0.375 where 0.5 is for having the initial 3 and then the subsequent values
                  and
                  2*0.25 for progressive doubled values E resulting in 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2 where 2 is for doubling the initial 0.25 and then the subsequent values

                  these results are for [4 IMG]

                  Dorin
                  1. Mecha it possible.
                  2. Mecha it easy.
                  3. Mecha team up.

                  4. ..

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X