X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FrankD
    replied
    even better would be a reflective sticker ;-)

Leave a comment:

• hdraye
    replied
    Originally posted by nick fan View Post

What about a triangular sticker you can apply? What color do you prefer? Silver, yellow, red or?
    Silver or Yellow would be great

Leave a comment:

• nick fan
    replied
    Originally posted by hdraye View Post
    Partly Mecha related, and not necessarily a feature if I may, the alignment notches on E1 and upper rotator, it would be great if white or a bright color
    :)
    What about a triangular sticker you can apply? What color do you prefer? Silver, yellow, red or?

Leave a comment:

• DorinDXN
    replied
    Originally posted by tksharpless View Post
    C1 controller when unpaired and connected to LAN (i.e.AP+STA mode) does not show LAN IP address tag on UI page (It is visible only on config page). It would be nice if it did this, as C2 does. (F/W C1E_02230 on a unit that had been paired as V-DAC, unpaired by press 1 at boot).
    In the mean time please use
    321<
    usually you only need the last part of the ip address in LAN.

Leave a comment:

• hdraye
    replied
    Partly Mecha related, and not necessarily a feature if I may, the alignment notches on E1 and upper rotator, it would be great if white or a bright color
    :)

Leave a comment:

• tksharpless
    replied
    C1 controller when unpaired and connected to LAN (i.e.AP+STA mode) does not show LAN IP address tag on UI page (It is visible only on config page). It would be nice if it did this, as C2 does. (F/W C1E_02230 on a unit that had been paired as V-DAC, unpaired by press 1 at boot).

Leave a comment:

• DorinDXN
    replied
    The C2 also does not shut down completely in response to GUI command -- it beeps for 20 sec and shuts down WiFi but the screen remains bright.
    I'll fix that when get C2 FW to up to C1

As Nick pointed out, if you need to enter codes on C2, this is the equivalence between the C2 buttons and numeric buttons of C1
    - is 1
    + is 2
    ≡ is 3
    easy to remember, the number of lines on button of C2 is the button number on C1, eg + has 2 lines hence is [2]
    so for running preset [3] [>] on C2 you need to press
    [≡][>]

That is because C2 FW is a FW DAC ported on C2, for now,
    a dedicated C2 FW will be available using the OLED as much as possible.

Leave a comment:

• nick fan
    replied
    On the C2 controller the motor type reverts to E1 every time a page is loaded. Since the controller will normally be used with the same motors day after day, this should be a persistent setting. Assuming that it is important for proper motor driving.
    You can set the rotator in the config.
    192.168.8.1/config
    admin
    Mecha.
    Also if you save the setting in UI, or to the buttons, rotator setting should be persistent.
    note [-] is 1, [+] is 2 and the menu icon is 3 when running presets.

Nick

Leave a comment:

• tksharpless
    replied
    The C2 also does not shut down completely in response to GUI command -- it beeps for 20 sec and shuts down WiFi but the screen remains bright.

Leave a comment:

• tksharpless
    replied
    On the C2 controller the motor type reverts to E1 every time a page is loaded. Since the controller will normally be used with the same motors day after day, this should be a persistent setting. Assuming that it is important for proper motor driving.

Leave a comment:

• DorinDXN
    replied
    ATM C2 is like MECHA DAC regarding the control and presets, is a bit behind with FW, is at 02108 vs 02128

Is a major update of the user guide for C1 single and DAC to finish and publish first,
    couple of days, if some bugs not arise to take higher priority,
    then I'll bring the FW for C2 to 02128

Leave a comment:

• nick fan
    replied
    there is no guide for C2. It is not even in beta yet. You need to control motors by scripts.
    Try update the firmware. IR receiver must be plugged in before IR is enabled in UI. If it does not turn on, power cycle while the IR receiver is plugged in.

Leave a comment:

• tksharpless
    replied
    Is there a user manual for C2 controller? If not, please make one. Control of the 2nd axis is perfectly mysterious.
    Also, is there a secret to make the IR controller wok? I plugged it into C2 and checked 'use IR remote' but there is no response.

Leave a comment:

• DorinDXN
    replied
    Will be more enhancements in these feature and toward partial panoramas in the upcoming FW updates.

Leave a comment:

• Venti
    replied
    The 31< code is a very nice feature.
    I'm shooting a 360-degree panorama, but I'd appreciate it if you add the ability to set an arbitrary angle in a similar way to 31<code.

ex) 190 degrees horizontally, 90 degrees vertically, or user-specified.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X