Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indeed seems to be problem with the simple way of scripting and the saving/loading in the button presets.
    I'll fix it today and publish a FW update.
    1. Mecha it possible.
    2. Mecha it easy.
    3. Mecha team up.

4. ..

Comment

• I re-paired them, no problem. I entered in one of the test codes and it worked no problem. I signed into the ip 192.168.9.1 and entered in my script of "SL,Z,N,0x4" and pressed save1. I then pressed 1 + > on the Mecha H and it only rotates clockwise with 8 turns. No vertical movement.

Comment

• Really sorry for that,
        I'll fix it today.
        It looks like the SL,Z,N,0x4 and alike are not properly saved/loaded for buttons, while from UI works,
        1. Mecha it possible.
        2. Mecha it easy.
        3. Mecha team up.

4. ..

Comment

• It is fixed now in C1E_02095

-------------------------8<---------------------------------

C1E_02095
          Addressed an issue causing button presets do not execute properly the latest simple form of scripting saved to them.

-------------------------8<---------------------------------
          1. Mecha it possible.
          2. Mecha it easy.
          3. Mecha team up.

4. ..

Comment

• I have downloaded the new firmware, entered in my script again, pressed save 1, pressed 1 + > on the mecha H and it worked :-) Thanks a lot! I really thought I was missing something simple because the instructions did not seem that difficult. Thanks again!

Comment

• You're welcome, glad it is working now.
              1. Mecha it possible.
              2. Mecha it easy.
              3. Mecha team up.

4. ..

Comment

• Originally posted by DorinDXN View Post
                One idea will be to have
                R MECHA for rail - dual with ip of H MECHA set
                H MECHA for panning - paired
                V MECHA for tilt - paired

then can be a couple of variants
                either with scripts on R MECHA and H MECHA with pause at beginning
                The R MECHA can trigger the aux port of H MECHA in custom protocol and so will un-pause H MECHA or it can launch presets on H MECHA

I'll try something tomorrow..
                I guess you want something similar with this

I need a solution to this.

There is one more question.

I think I've seen a question about turning off the LED before, but I can't find it.

Is there a function to turn off the LED during operation?

In the case of astrophotography, too bright LED is inconvenient.

Comment

• use 232< code for enable / disable the LEDs
                  1. Mecha it possible.
                  2. Mecha it easy.
                  3. Mecha team up.

4. ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Venti View Post

I need a solution to this.
                    You'll have a solution, I promise.

I have to change the way features added,
                    Te current features will be summarized and explained in a web page,
                    more easy to be referenced than the current log of the added features.

Then after, any new features will be thoroughly documented and published in the same time, to be more easy for a newbie or for an user which
                    updates from old FW to catch up with the new features.

1. Mecha it possible.
                    2. Mecha it easy.
                    3. Mecha team up.

4. ..

Comment

• I'm looking for a way to directly control the pan (or pan + tilt of a DAC) in realtime. Something similar to the gesture control on the web interface but rather than having the motor rotate in a discreet increment upon releasing the gesture instead having the motor rotate continuously while you are holding down and then stop when you release. If possible the rpm of the motor would be variable based on the gesture distance dragged from the center but the variable speed is not critical. As far as the implementation of the control something over the web interface or a protocol over the AUX port would work. Is this doable somehow now or will it be doable in the future? Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

• the variable speed is available in gesture mode for each MECHA
                        and will be next month available for DAC as whole for H and V directions and speed.

If you draw an L on gesture interface without lifting the finger you can have variable speed and direction.
                        It just take a bit of practice to master it, drag the "L" from up to down then a bit to left or to right without lifting the finger until the position is that you want it.
                        1. Mecha it possible.
                        2. Mecha it easy.
                        3. Mecha team up.

4. ..

Comment

• doberste,

Do you want to trigger shutter while MECHA is in motion?

Nick
                          Fanotec
                          We listen. We try harder.

Comment

• Thanks for the responses. I'll give the L gesture a try, Dorin.
                            I was planning to trigger the shutter independently with a separate remote.

I also discovered from another post that I can use [4=0A, 5=0S,] as a custom AUX protocol to get very close to the results I want. Is there anyway to adjust the speed that those inputs rotate the mecha at? Setting the RPM in the web interface doesn't seem to have an effect on the speed when pressing the < and > buttons.

Comment

• You can set the button speed in /config (admin/Mecha)

Click image for larger version  Name:	arrow_btn_speed.png Views:	1 Size:	29.1 KB ID:	32400

-----8<---------------------------
                              C1E_02097
                              Added Arrow buttons Interval Speed [RPM]:
                              and Arrow buttons Interval 1 [deg.] .. 3 [deg.] in /config,
                              the value will be used by MECHA when [<] or [>] then [1]..[3] are pressed for manual control of rotation.
                              e.g. for manual rotation of 90 deg. press [>] then [2]

C1E_02096
                              Added Arrow buttons Speed [RPM]: in /config,
                              the value will be used by MECHA when the [<] and [>] are pressed for manual control of rotation.

----8<----------------------------
                              1. Mecha it possible.
                              2. Mecha it easy.
                              3. Mecha team up.

4. ..

Comment

• Perfect. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X