• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nick fan View Post
    Hi Mic,
    . ...
    Thanks Nick!

Comment

• Hi Nick or Dorin. I'm trying to convert my Mecha NN3 mk2 into a Mecha NN6. From the diagram, I understand that NN6 horizontal rail is attached to the rotator with a screw, but the screw is covered by a spirit level. How do I remove the spirit level from the horizontal rail of the NN6 to access the screw?
      Best regards,
      Mic

Comment

• The spirit level must be magnetic attached, you can use a piece of sticky tape to lift it up.

Alternatively, one of these guys can help you out

Click image for larger version  Name:	100Pcs-Cartoon-Animal-Action-Toys-Stikeez-Cupule-Kids-Toys-Cup-Collector-Capsule-Model-Children-Gifts.jpg Views:	0 Size:	43.0 KB ID:	32892
        Maybe there is a small Ninja there, or a similar rubber sucker in kit.
        1. Mecha it possible.
        2. Mecha it easy.
        3. Mecha team up.

4. ..

Comment

• Originally posted by DorinDXN View Post
          The spirit level must be magnetic attached, you can use a piece of sticky tape to lift it up.
          Maybe there is a small Ninja there, or a similar rubber sucker in kit.
          Thanks Dorin. I hope you can include a suction cup like that in the kit! :) I was looking to see if the kit included a suction cup but I didn't find any. Finally I was able to remove it with very sticky tape.

Comment

• Hi, I have updated Mecha and guess what... I'm here again. Is there any way to downgrade firmware?

Comment

• Please contact me
              mecha(at)nodalninja.com
              A short description of what are the issues will help.

Thanks!
              1. Mecha it possible.
              2. Mecha it easy.
              3. Mecha team up.

4. ..

Comment

• Hi Dorin,

it is a long time since I used my MECHA E1 DAC. Today I set it on power for the first time since long. First I wanted to update to the newest Firmware. I managed to do so but only for MECHA-H. Now I have the additional red LED lit up on MECHA-V when they are paired. How doe I update MECHA-V as well?

Frank

Comment

• When both MECHA are started and paired, if the Wi-Fi you updated MECHA on is active, you just need to enter
                  312<
                  code on MECHA-H - is the code for re-update - it should level the firmware on both.

You can try, if there is any problem you can contact me at

mecha(at)nodalninja.com

1. Mecha it possible.
                  2. Mecha it easy.
                  3. Mecha team up.

4. ..

Comment

• Thank you Dorin. This worked fine. Now I have the usual pairing LED combination lit on (middle LED on MECHA-H and two middle LEDs on MECHA-V)

Frank

Comment

• I just updated to C1E_02208 and there's no button to open /connect. Is this intended? Also i'd like an explanation for all these passwords. What about a on-hover-textfield with infos which passwords are needed for what? Especially the Hotspot-Update-password is new, isn't it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-27 um 08.38.50 AM.png
Views:	20
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	33387
                      Attached Files

Comment

• For sure I'll add hovering info.

About MECHA-UPDATE Hot-Spot Password, it is used when updating via a Hot-Spot by 312123< code

what is new is that it can be changed from default 87654321, i.e. the MECHA-UPDATE Hot-Spot can be created with a different numeric password and if that password is set in config, the 312123< code will use that Hot-spot for update.

the /connect can be accessed directly,
                        or using the [Connect to Wi-Fi] from Ring or Row page, also at update done from UI, the UI will open the /connect, if there is no internet available.

The updates done by using 312< code should use last successfully connected Wi-Fi automatically.

the /connect page will be enhanced with a list of preferred SSID and passwords but only after I'll add some encryption for those passwords just like the only one password stored now, which is encrypted.
                        1. Mecha it possible.
                        2. Mecha it easy.
                        3. Mecha team up.

4. ..

Comment

Working...
                        X