X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DorinDXN
    replied
    You can change the first -15 in 0, or other value.
    I assume you "center" the camera then it should go horizontally from the center, then back to center at the end,

Leave a comment:

• FrankD
    replied
    Hi Dorin,

as this is the request thread I don't want to occupie the ...program/how to thread with my question regarding the V_Commander preset you made for me.

Please unpack this archive
    DAC_V_Commander_2.zip
    ZIP pass: Mecha
    and import DAC_V_Commander_2.mps in real V MECHA
    using [ Import ] button in UI, then select and load the preset with [Load] and you can save it wit the desired name with [Save]

then pair V MECHA as logic H MECHA in the way you know or use
    1212< on real V MECHA then 12< on real H MECHA,
    the LEDs will look reversed with 1 LED ON on V MECHA and 2 LEDs ON on H MECHA

Be sure MECHA V is in Level position
    then launch the preset use [ 72 x Right ] button on UI of real V MECHA, for testing.

Is important right now is the way which MECHAs will move is close to what you want, not the speed or other aspects.
    Meanwhile I was able to test the V_Commander setup. For now I tested it without camera, but I found that there is a unnecessary horizontal movement as first step. What would I have to change, that the vertical movement to the startposition would be the first movement?

kind regards
    Frank

Leave a comment:

• DorinDXN
    replied
    DAC_15MM_FF_6_Shots_-15-2-N-180-1-Z_Parked
    DAC_15MM_FF_6_Shots_-15-2-N-180-1-Z_Level
    DAC_15MM_FF_6_Shots_-15-2-N-180-1-Z_Raised

are available now via [ More from Server..]
    please see the convention names regarding the starting and ending position.

Note You need to start pano with click on [ 12 x RIGHT ] or [ 12 x LEFT ]

in script there is 5: and 1:

S^-90,1^5:-15,^1:>60,6^-90>180,^,^90>,^-90

5: means how many seconds are between the shoot at first position and the repeated one ta the same position,
    you can change in 3: or other value, if you need more or less time to hold the WB card.
    1: means the pause from then on, after each position, is like A:
    you can change to 0: or to match with A: value.

Leave a comment:

• DorinDXN
    replied
    Sure, will be available tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• stalwart
    replied
    Hi Dorin,

Can I get another preset done - for 15mm on FF: 6 round at -15 degrees, 1 x zenith (from 0) @ +90 and 2 x nadirs 180 degrees apart?

Here's the PTGui template: http://www.360imagery.co.uk/temp/55-80.pts

However, I'd like position 1 photo to be taken twice so I can use a white balance card as reference....

Thanks, Stu
    Last edited by stalwart; 4 weeks ago.

Leave a comment:

• DorinDXN
    replied
    Added these presets available via [More from Server..]

DAC_16MM_on_FF 6-8-01_UP_Parked
    DAC_16MM_on_FF_5-8-N-Z-01_UP_Level
    DAC_16MM_on_FF_5-8-N-Z-01_UP_Parked
    DAC_16MM_on_FF_5-8-N-Z-01_UP_Raised
    DAC_16MM_on_FF_5-8-Z-N-01_DOWN_Level
    DAC_16MM_on_FF_5-8-Z-N-01_DOWN_Parked
    DAC_16MM_on_FF_5-8-Z-N-01_DOWN_Raised
    DAC_16MM_on_FF_6-8-01_DOWN_Level
    DAC_16MM_on_FF_6-8-01_DOWN_Parked
    DAC_16MM_on_FF_6-8-01_DOWN_Raised
    DAC_16MM_on_FF_6-8-01_UP_Level
    DAC_16MM_on_FF_6-8-01_UP_Raised

About the naming conventions

Click image for larger version  Name:	DAC_Positions_Forum.png Views:	0 Size:	127.2 KB ID:	31217
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MattRoss
    replied
    Originally posted by DorinDXN View Post
    Added on [More from Server..]

DAC_16MM_on_FF_8-6-01
    and
    DAC_16MM_on_FF_8-5-Z-N-01

they work great for my interiors, would like the start low and move up 5-8-5-Z-N this is for the exteriors

Thank you
    Matt

Leave a comment:

• DorinDXN
    replied
    Until the exhaustive user guide for MECHA and MECHA DAC are published, please use this for pairing,
    https://forum.nodalninja.com/forum/p...tion#post30998

then, any preset request will be available within a day via [More from Server..] just select it, load, test (for safety) and use.

I'm currently compacting the S language, which is easy to understand but some parts used to need to be written again and again, now is more compact while keeping the intuitive aspect.

Better to have a better language to be explained rather than a better guide to explain a complicated language, thus both, the guide and language, will be more easy to understand, until then is just need to ask for a preset and will be available.

Leave a comment:

• stalwart
    replied
    WOW! Perfect - thanks Dorin! I am now waiting on my delivery of my second MECHA so I can build my dual axis rig - and then I need to work out how to implement the preset on the MECHA - is there a workflow / tutorial on using 2 x MECHAs on dual-axis?

Leave a comment:

• stalwart
    replied
    You want nadirs and zenith 180° apart because is something on sensor (or other reasons), the images will be 100% overlapped but rotated.

Or you want a cross at N and Z, in which case they need to be at 90° apart, like 0 and 90?
    I always capture 2 x zeniths 180 degrees apart for "safety" in case direct sunlight creates lens flare, etc. So, it is just a precaution in case.....

Leave a comment:

• DorinDXN
    replied
    The presets are available now
    https://forum.nodalninja.com/forum/p...1162#post31162

Leave a comment:

• DorinDXN
    replied
    You want nadirs and zenith 180° apart because is something on sensor (or other reasons), the images will be 100% overlapped but rotated.

Or you want a cross at N and Z, in which case they need to be at 90° apart, like 0 and 90?

Leave a comment:

• DorinDXN
    replied
    Looking on it, the preset will be ready in say, one hour-two.

Leave a comment:

• stalwart
    replied
    Hi all. I would appreciate it if someone could code a preset based on this PTS file: https://www.360imagery.co.uk/temp/3_rows_8_Z_D.pts
    It's 3 rows of 8 images (0 / +50 / -50) with 2 x zeniths from 0 & 180 and 2 x nadirs from 0 & 180. (make sense?)

Leave a comment:

• MattRoss
    replied
    Added on [More from Server..]

DAC_16MM_on_FF_8-6-01
    and
    DAC_16MM_on_FF_8-5-Z-N-01
    Thank will use them today

Leave a comment:

Working...
X