Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is need for the PC sync cable from Camera(or adapter) plugged in AUX port of MECHA.
    Then MECHA can wait for the shutter to be closed, thus it can automatically extend the E: delay to be as long as the shutter is open in camera.
    1. Mecha it possible.
    2. Mecha it easy.
    3. Mecha team up.

4. ..

Comment

Originally posted by DorinDXN View Post
      Is need for the PC sync cable from Camera(or adapter) plugged in AUX port of MECHA.
      Then MECHA can wait for the shutter to be closed, thus it can automatically extend the E: delay to be as long as the shutter is open in camera.
      But I guess this wouldn't work, if camera is in HDR mode doing 3, 5, 7 ... exposures, as the PC sync would give its signal with each of the exposures and MECHA would proceed with the first signal received.

Frank

Comment

For this scenario, is need to change [1 IMG] to [3 IMG], [5 IMG], [7 IMG] .. in MECHA as well.
        and in camera is need to have such settings to require 3,5,7.. press of shutter button i.e.one press for each image.
        1. Mecha it possible.
        2. Mecha it easy.
        3. Mecha team up.

4. ..

Comment

ah ok, [3 IMG], [5 IMG], [7 IMG] .. I forget about this possibility as I'm used to using the HDR auto bracketing in camera. I will experiment with this.

Thank you

Frank

Comment

The scrips ends the pano after the 60th shoots.

About shutter confirmation, in which MECHA was camera connected?

ATM, the shutter confirmation on DAC works only if camera is connected to H MECHA,
            if was connected to H MECHA and MECHA didn't work,
            please give more info about camera settings, exposure time, if bracketing used or not, so on..
            I had PC sync cable and the Shutter Release cable connected to the V MECHA. I will try with them both on the H MECHA. Where is it explained where they should be connected?

Comment

Working on adding shutter confirmation via V MECHA in a FW update today.
              Until then please connect PC sync to H MECHA if possible, it should work.

The shutter release cable can be on either MECHA, slightly better performance if plugged in H MECHA, though.
              1. Mecha it possible.
              2. Mecha it easy.
              3. Mecha team up.

4. ..

Comment

Working on adding shutter confirmation via V MECHA in a FW update today.
                Until then please connect PC sync to H MECHA if possible, it should work.

The shutter release cable can be on either MECHA, slightly better performance if plugged in H MECHA, though.
                I retested with both cables connected to the H MECHA and it worked.

Comment

The scrips ends the pano after the 60th shoots.

About shutter confirmation, in which MECHA was camera connected?

ATM, the shutter confirmation on DAC works only if camera is connected to H MECHA,
                  if was connected to H MECHA and MECHA didn't work,
                  please give more info about camera settings, exposure time, if bracketing used or not, so on..
                  Also, the script ends the pano after the 61st shot. I changed the end of the script to ",8=0". It then takes 60 shots but does not return to the starting position. How can I fix that please?

Comment

Originally posted by dzeek View Post

Also, the script ends the pano after the 61st shot. I changed the end of the script to ",8=0". It then takes 60 shots but does not return to the starting position. How can I fix that please?
                    I had also such a problem with a script only doing one shot less than expected.

Do you have [rewind] activated instead of [wait]?

s. my posting here and Dorins answer:
                    https://forum.nodalninja.com/forum/p...1448#post31448

Comment

Sorry, my fault, was a bit late, maybe I was tired.

as the last row is consist of 9 shots only
                      this part was wrong

14=-72,=_40,9=0

it tells that at the 14 position from previous the pitch became -72, then the next position is at 40 deg yaw, so as we already have 2 shots this far, only 7 remains for the last row,
                      it should be then corrected with

14=-72,=_40,7=,

and to return to the start position the "terminator" will be
                      =0_40
                      which mean
                      "go at 0 pitch and another 40 deg of yaw as termination"

thus the final and corrected script will be

S=0,1=72_0,=_40,8=36,=_25.714, 13=0,14=-36,14=-72,=_40,7=,=0_40

Corrected also on server, sorry for any trouble caused.
                      1. Mecha it possible.
                      2. Mecha it easy.
                      3. Mecha team up.

4. ..

Comment

Sorry, my fault, was a bit late, maybe I was tired.

as the last row is consist of 9 shots only
                        this part was wrong

14=-72,=_40,9=0

it tells that at the 14 position from previous the pitch became -72, then the next position is at 40 deg yaw, so as we already have 2 shots this far, only 7 remains for the last row,
                        it should be then corrected with

14=-72,=_40,7=,

and to return to the start position the "terminator" will be
                        =0_40
                        which mean
                        "go at 0 pitch and another 40 deg of yaw as termination"

thus the final and corrected script will be

S=0,1=72_0,=_40,8=36,=_25.714, 13=0,14=-36,14=-72,=_40,7=,=0_40

Corrected also on server, sorry for any trouble caused.
                        It now takes 60 shots but does not return to the starting position. For example, if I use the one that starts at level and 0 yaw, it stops at -72 degrees down and 320 degrees yaw. How can I get it to end at level and 0 yaw and only take 60 shots? This way it is ready for the next shot.

Comment

Is that happening with [ 62 Shots ] selected?
                          1. Mecha it possible.
                          2. Mecha it easy.
                          3. Mecha team up.

4. ..

Comment

I've tested

DAC_35MM_9-14-14-14-9_Level

from server and it does 60 shots and returns to starting position.
                            1. Mecha it possible.
                            2. Mecha it easy.
                            3. Mecha team up.

4. ..

Comment

I've tested

DAC_35MM_9-14-14-14-9_Level

from server and it does 60 shots and returns to starting position.
                              I tested with 60 shots selected. Does that make a difference?

Comment

ATM this branch of S-Language uses those two extra moves to go from starting position and land to ending position,
                                even if 62 shots are selected the script will trigger shots for only 60 positions.

I'll add those two shots internally in the future but this is how it is now.
                                1. Mecha it possible.
                                2. Mecha it easy.
                                3. Mecha team up.

4. ..

Comment

Working...
                                X