Weight Thresholds Dual Axis NN3 MECHA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight Thresholds Dual Axis NN3 MECHA

Is there a rule of thumbs, which loads are regarded light loads, medium loads and heavy loads?

As I read in descriptions when I purchased the NN3 MECHA DAC the maximum load is 1,25 kg.
    Would it be fair to say first threshold light/medium will be at ~0,4 kg and second threshold for medium/heavy will be at ~ 0,8 kg?

I guess this will also be a bit dependet from the wight distribution camera with short lens or camera with long lens (e.g. Canon EOS M5 with EF-M 22 or Canon ESO M5 with EF L 100mm Macro and EF-M EOS adapter)

kind regards
    Frank

It depends on the inertia for the lower rotator, also the turning torque due to weight on the upper rotator.
    The rating was based on tests using lower rotator only. Basically, it determine the acceleration and deceleration.
    Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.

Comment

Originally posted by nick fan View Post
      It depends on the inertia for the lower rotator, also the turning torque due to weight on the upper rotator.
      The rating was based on tests using lower rotator only. Basically, it determine the acceleration and deceleration.
      Thank you.
      Does this mean, that if I choose one of [light load] [medium load] [heavy load] that the parameters for acceleration and decelaration will be chosen automatically?

Can you also say something to the meaning of the step values? What does 16 µstep or 64+128 µstep mean?

kind regards
      Frank

Comment

yes, [light load] [medium load] [heavy load] determine the acceleration profile.
        either use 16 µs or 16+128 µs. The profile is based on 16 µs. 16+128 µs mean it will jump to 128 µs in constand speed region. Should be slightly more quiet.

Nick
        Fanotec
        We listen. We try harder.

Comment

Working...
        X