How to create presets for DAC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to create presets for DAC?

I just received my DAC. How do I load my shooting pattern?

Congrats for MECHA DAC.

First please shure MECHA is working as it should by performing one test according with MECHA's initial position

https://forum.nodalninja.com/forum/p...1589#post31589

You can load a preset from server, by selecting it in the preset list then click/tap on [Load],
    Then you can modify the preset if you want, then save it by click/tap on [Save]

click/tap on [RIGHT] or [LEFT] to execute the preset.

To have both a more please and useful start, please describe what kind of shooting pattern you want,
    then I'll point you to the right preset available or make one for you, you can modify as you wish, or just use it.

1. Mecha it possible.
    2. Mecha it easy.
    3. Mecha team up.

4. ..

Comment

Originally posted by DorinDXN View Post
      Congrats for MECHA DAC.

First please shure MECHA is working as it should by performing one test according with MECHA's initial position

https://forum.nodalninja.com/forum/p...1589#post31589

You can load a preset from server, by selecting it in the preset list then click/tap on [Load],
      Then you can modify the preset if you want, then save it by click/tap on [Save]

click/tap on [RIGHT] or [LEFT] to execute the preset.

To have both a more please and useful start, please describe what kind of shooting pattern you want,
      then I'll point you to the right preset available or make one for you, you can modify as you wish, or just use it.

Thank you. The 3 tests ran successfully. I sent you a separate post regarding presets for my initial shooting patterns. Thank you for providing them. I has previously been using a Panocatcher. Specifying a shooting pattern was much simpler. Is there a tool available for the DAC that will take a shooting pattern and convert it into a script or preset? I think that would be much more user friendly and less error prone.
      Last edited by dzeek; 1 week ago.

Comment

Setting the MECHA shooting pattern will be the most easy thing, there is a wizard WIP.

I'll let you know when is available.
        1. Mecha it possible.
        2. Mecha it easy.
        3. Mecha team up.

4. ..

Comment

Originally posted by DorinDXN View Post
          Setting the MECHA shooting pattern will be the most easy thing, there is a wizard WIP.

I'll let you know when is available.
          Excellent! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X