Updating Firmware for MECHA DAC from 2001 to 2094

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updating Firmware for MECHA DAC from 2001 to 2094

So I just tried to Update Firmware for MECHA DAC from 2001 to 2094 using the Update button on the MECHA H web interface. The update appeared to be complete as far as I could tell and I assume for both H and V. Although still pairing, on testing the MECHA V did not move. Looking at the web interface I clicked on the MECHA-H and switched to MECHA-V which still showed firmware 2001 so I hit the Update button and MECHA-V appeared to updated. Problem is now on rebooting both, they do not pair and I cannot seem to access MECHA-V via the web so not even sure the update completed successfully. Now what do I do?
    Last edited by brianlr; 2 weeks ago.

after power up and led starts flashing, long press 1 for H Mecha, and 2 for V Mecha till each beeps multiple times. They should enter DAC mode. wait for them to pair.
    Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.

Comment

As Nick kindly suggested

​1) Turn OFF both MECHAs

2) Power ON only Horizontal MECHA and when the LEDs looks like -=-=-=-=

Click image for larger version

Name:	split_01.gif
Views:	33
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	32158

press and hold [1] for 3 seconds until you heard multiple beeps.
      Let the Horizontal MECHA running.

3) Power ON Vertical MECHA and when the LEDs looks like -=-=-=-=
      press and hold [2] of Vertical MECHA for 3 seconds until you heard multiple beeps

After that it should be Ok.
      No need to press the buttons again when powering up next time.​
      1. Mecha it possible.
      2. Mecha it easy.
      3. Mecha team up.

4. ..

Comment

That works, Thanks. Will updating MECHA DAC update both MECHAs and will it require the above step too , or should it all update in one go now.

Comment

Yes, with recent FW version both MECHAs will update in one go (update start from H MECHA UI), if they are paired and running.
          The update take a bit longer, of course (like twice as much), and will remain paired after the last automatic restart.
          1. Mecha it possible.
          2. Mecha it easy.
          3. Mecha team up.

4. ..

Comment

Working...
          X