Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preset request (24mm)

Hi
    I am using a 24mm Samyang lens on my D850, usually bracketing 3 shots, and waiting for 2 seconds after each rotation to avoid camera shake, and another second for buffering, I have E set to 1, and X set to 1 , and img set to 1, but sometimes I dont use bracketing, and camera takes shots for each point.
    Also, I need the best number of shots for the lens, as I have 5 raws now with total 38 images.
    regards
    Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Riyadh in Panoramas

For 24 MM you can use

SP,P0x10,-51.4x9,51.4x9,Z,N
    if starting parked, it has pause before horizontal row, will wait for [>] to be press, or [Pause] in UI or [>||] on NN IR remote

or, if stating level

SL,0x10,-51.4x9,51.4x9,Z,N

are 10+9+9+N+Z = 30 images

The Overlapping Map can be seen here
    https://www.nodalninja.com/MECHA/MAP/DAC_24MM/

Not sure I understand the bracketing,
    if you have set 1 IMG and camera takes 3 or 5 bkt shots,
    then is only need to change in camera for 1 shoot instead of 3 or 5
    1. Mecha it possible.
    2. Mecha it easy.
    3. Mecha team up.

4. ..

Comment

Thanx
      I don't need to Pause, just wait a second or 2 after each movement, so I avoid camera shake of rotation, (waiting between shots, not rows), I usually start from Leveled.

The Camera takes the set number of shots set in BKT mode (usually 3), so I have E set to 1 to allow the continuous 3 shots, and B (not X as in my previous post) set to 2, and A to 2 for buffering if in low light.
      Img is set to 1, E will take care of the number of shots when BKT is on, when its off, it should take only one shot, shouldn't it? Or should I use M to set bracketing, it is vague .
      Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
      Riyadh in Panoramas

Comment

The pause , P , I added because if started in Parked position the camera is pointing up, so you might use a pause to set your exposure, focus ..

If starts in level position, you can use the script with SL, no pause needed as you can start the preset after the camera set is complete.

Yes IMG 1 means MECHA triggers once per position, it depends on camera what happens with that trigger, one image or three.
        If in Camera is set for three triggers to take three shoots in bracket then you need to have IMG 3.
        M is 1 when IMG is 1
        For IMG 3 you can have M different , but as you use IMG 1 then let M 1.

1. Mecha it possible.
        2. Mecha it easy.
        3. Mecha team up.

4. ..

Comment

Working...
        X