Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to go back and retake the shot while the MSS script is running(C2)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to go back and retake the shot while the MSS script is running(C2)?

If someone walks around or is blocked by an object during the shooting, how do I go back and take another shot?The ui just have pause button.

This feature is yet to be added in FW and will be available for free update, soon.

When paused, you can press shoot for extra shots, that is implemented and working (FW 12256)

What will be added:
    [+] and [-] will go back and forth positions in script
    [=] will bring other possibilities.

As a workaround, until then, you can start with STEP by STEP mode (SbS for short) (C 20 in OLED Menu, current FW)
    when running, pressing [<] will enable or disable step by step on the fly, in problematic area, like horizon, you keep SbS mode and take all the extra shoots you need then move forward with [>] only when you're happy with the shoots.
    When you are passed over the problematic area, like top, bottom, you can disable SbS by [<]

If you don't want to press the controllers buttons (to not move the gear)
    you can use NN IR Remote, if you have it
    or
    192.168.8.1/c2
    interface which replicates the C2 controller's buttons.

In case you need to update FW, here is a video about how to do that.

1. Mecha it possible.
    2. Mecha it easy.
    3. Mecha team up.

4. ..

Comment

Great,thank you DorinDXN!

Comment

Originally posted by DorinDXN View Post
        This feature is yet to be added in FW and will be available for free update, soon.

When paused, you can press shoot for extra shots, that is implemented and working (FW 12256)

What will be added:
        [+] and [-] will go back and forth positions in script
        [=] will bring other possibilities.

As a workaround, until then, you can start with STEP by STEP mode (SbS for short) (C 20 in OLED Menu, current FW)
        when running, pressing [<] will enable or disable step by step on the fly, in problematic area, like horizon, you keep SbS mode and take all the extra shoots you need then move forward with [>] only when you're happy with the shoots.
        When you are passed over the problematic area, like top, bottom, you can disable SbS by [<]

If you don't want to press the controllers buttons (to not move the gear)
        you can use NN IR Remote, if you have it
        or
        192.168.8.1/c2
        interface which replicates the C2 controller's buttons.

In case you need to update FW, here is a video about how to do that.

1. When can I upgrade to the firmware that can be back previous position?The current sbs cannot solve the situation of breaking into objects during shooting.
        2. Now when the script is running, press pause, press the left arrow to enter the sbs, press the ui shoot or right arrows will advance to the next position...can you modify ui shoot button can be used as a camera shoot button,don't move?Many times, one position,it takes a lot of shots to retake to solve the problem.

Comment

When this feature will be in FW update, I'll announce in what's new page.

The web UI is OK regarding shoot and don't move,
          in the new /c2 interface seems to be a bug causing [o] to not trigger the camera when paused, it will be fixed in next FW update,

I think I should make a video about this as SBS can be used more simple/effective than you described, perhaps I didn't explained as it should.
          A video will help.

After I'll fix the /c2 bug I'll make a short video of using SBS
          1. Mecha it possible.
          2. Mecha it easy.
          3. Mecha team up.

4. ..

Comment

in the new /c2 interface seems to be a bug causing [o] to not trigger the camera when paused, it will be fixed in next FW update,

I think I should make a video about this as SBS can be used more simple/effective than you described, perhaps I didn't explained as it should.
            A video will help.

Thank you,it’s better if there is an instructional video about sbs.

Another question:
            I use /c2 page most for upper rail to raise,level,park,if row page add three buttons,it will save a lot of time and avoid switching the page to /c2 to adjust the upper rail position.

Click image for larger version  Name:	ui-suggest.png Views:	0 Size:	189.3 KB ID:	33956

Comment

Sure, It will be added in next FW updates an option to rotate with the defined intervals 1,2,3 for the 2nd axis.
              1. Mecha it possible.
              2. Mecha it easy.
              3. Mecha team up.

4. ..

Comment

Sure, It will be added in next FW updates an option to rotate with the defined intervals 1,2,3 for the 2nd axis.
                I have already update 12265,but i don't know how to set and how to use.The design is too complicated,like a maze.

In config page,i switch on the item(switch the up-down rotaion when done by mecha buttons),it's mean what?Row page is nothing change?

I just want to quickly switch between parked, level and raised on the row page without using the /c2 page.(like press up arrow+1/2/3)

I really need some videos to tell us how to use these functions, the text introduction is really like looking at a treasure hunt map,base on guess.

Thank you!

Comment

I said it will be in the next updates not next update,

Rotate with the defined intervals 1,2,3 for the 2nd axis from Row/Ring , is not added yet.
                  I'll specify in that update announcement this feature when will be added.

Please don't change anything in /config unless you're absolutely sure what that does.
                  All the settings will be covered by either videos and/or user guide.
                  1. Mecha it possible.
                  2. Mecha it easy.
                  3. Mecha team up.

4. ..

Comment

Please list when usually you want want to quickly switch switch between parked, level and raised, and why you want to do that from Row?

Might be a easier way you didn't know yet.
                    1. Mecha it possible.
                    2. Mecha it easy.
                    3. Mecha team up.

4. ..

Comment

Please list when usually you want want to quickly switch switch between parked, level and raised, and why you want to do that from Row?

Might be a easier way you didn't know yet.
                      Raised:Easy to camera mounted.
                      Parked:After shooting a place,move to a longer distance to shot another, it is easier to carry the tripod in the parked position.
                      Level:Start shooting position,habit

Comment

A video will help.

Some quick video

Used FW C2E_12267

1. Mecha it possible.
                        2. Mecha it easy.
                        3. Mecha team up.

4. ..

Comment

Originally posted by arielei View Post

Another question:
                          I use /c2 page most for upper rail to raise,level,park,if row page add three buttons,it will save a lot of time and avoid switching the page to /c2 to adjust the upper rail position.
                          Have you tried using the controller buttons? It is most accessible when you need to mount the camera. I don't think you have an extra hand to hold a phone or table when mounting the camera.
                          eg [V][+] will move downwards by 90 degree.
                          Nick

Fanotec
                          We listen. We try harder.

Comment

Originally posted by nick fan View Post
                            Have you tried using the controller buttons? It is most accessible when you need to mount the camera. I don't think you have an extra hand to hold a phone or table when mounting the camera.
                            eg [V][+] will move downwards by 90 degree.
                            Nick
                            I like use /c2 page more than controller buttons.The feedback of the controller buttons is not very good,press the button,button noise and feedback make me uncomfortable.And I am also worried about the life of the controller buttons.

If everything can be completed on one ui page, that is the best.

Click image for larger version

Name:	c2.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	110.7 KB
ID:	33981

Comment

Nice phone holder. We need to make one ASAP. :-)
                              C2 is the least expensive part. You will replace it with new model when the buttons break.
                              Fanotec
                              We listen. We try harder.

Comment

Working...
                              X