Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to disable WiFi at power on? How to bypass "Set Position" when run preset?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to disable WiFi at power on? How to bypass "Set Position" when run preset?

I want to run presets from simple menu without connecting to WiFi and with the simplest possible button sequences (so that I can remember them).
    Naming my presets like '020 frammis>' makes them executable from simple menu, however after selecting one and pressing center button I get a menu for "Set Position" and must press O again to run the preset. I can see the usefulness of this extra step, however I would like to be able to bypass it if that is possible. I am accustomed to check and adjust position before each pano, and usually no adjustment is needed -- my presets end where they begin, and current f/w is pretty good at restoring original position after cancel.
    As for disabling WiFi, I found '<' in config help (but could not find it in the manual).
    Last edited by tksharpless; 4 weeks ago.

yes, you can use [<] at start ( - + = Menu ) to disable Wi-Fi
    also In OLED Menu, at C 41 you can set Default W-Fi as OFF
    that will start with no Wi-Fi, via the same menu then you can change back to AP or AP+STA and so you can enable Wi-Fi only when needed.

I'll add position override in next FW update.
    Last edited by DorinDXN; 4 weeks ago.
    1. Mecha it possible.
    2. Mecha it easy.
    3. Mecha team up.

4. ..

Comment

Originally posted by tksharpless View Post
      I want to run presets from simple menu without connecting to WiFi and with the simplest possible button sequences (so that I can remember them).
      Naming my presets like '020 frammis>' makes them executable from simple menu, however after selecting one and pressing center button I get a menu for "Set Position" and must press O again to run the preset. I can see the usefulness of this extra step, however I would like to be able to bypass it if that is possible. I am accustomed to check and adjust position before each pano, and usually no adjustment is needed -- my presets end where they begin, and current f/w is pretty good at restoring original position after cancel.
      How about switching to advanced mode? Then you can use 1/2/3 + </>. that should be quick.

Nick
      Fanotec
      We listen. We try harder.

Comment

Working...
      X