Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate M1-L w/RD16-II (F8102) with the Ultimate M1 Nadir Adapter (F8301) Not stitching correctly - HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate M1-L w/RD16-II (F8102) with the Ultimate M1 Nadir Adapter (F8301) Not stitching correctly - HELP

Hi everyone,
    Hopefully someone has some suggestions on my dilemma.
    For some reason, after taking all the photos and merging them into PTGUI I am still not able to get a perfect stitch even though the stitching is “Very Good” and did not have to do any additional control points. I only notice it is not perfect by looking at the Pano and seeing that there are a few areas that are slightly off.
    I pretty sure that the Nodal Point is correct. I even tethered my camera to the laptop to be able to zoom in to make sure that everything matches. I also made sure that my tripod is leveled.
    I am using Nikon D7000 with Sigma 8mm.
    Tripod is a Manfrotto 055CXPRO4 with a Manfrotto 498RC2 head
    I have the Nodal Ninja Ultimate M1-L w/RD16-II (F8102) with the Ultimate M1 Nadir Adapter (F8301)
    Has anyone had issues where the Nodal Point but still has issues when stitching. It will stitch fine but when I review the pano I will see it is slightly off in one or two places. I am doing it in the kitchen where there is a lot of detail and notice it on the cabinets because of the trim.
    I have spent more than 6-8 hours trying to get it to work and am out of options.
    Has anyone experienced this in the past?

Can you share a set of photos for test stitching?

NIck
    Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.

Comment

Hi Nick,
      Sorry, not sure how to attach photos since I think this is my 2nd time ever posting. I tried to when I was creating the post and chose Manage Photos a screen popped up but did not let me load anything. any suggestions on how I can do that?

Comment

Just use cloud sharing service. Google Drive/ One Drive/ DropBox, or
        wetransfer
        https://www.wetransfer.com/

Nick
        Fanotec
        We listen. We try harder.

Comment

Working...
        X