Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring for the new Laowa MTF 4 mm Fisheye Lens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ring for the new Laowa MTF 4 mm Fisheye Lens?

Do you have plans to build a ring for the new Laowa MTF 4 mm fisheye Lens? I have big hopes regarding the quality. I'll give updates here as soon as I have one.
    Michael
    Name 4mm f/2.8 Fisheye MFT Focal Length 4mm Max. Aperture f/2.8-16 Angle of View 210° Format Compatibility MFT Lens Structure 7 elements in 6 groups Aperture Blades 7 Min. Focusing Distance 80mm Max. Magnification 1 : 9 Focus Mode Manual Focus Dimensions 45.2 x 25.5 mm Weight 135g Mounts MFT MTF
    Last edited by gomi; September 1st, 2019, 12:53 AM.

Give me diameter and depth of the fixed barrel between aperture and focus ring. I will see how to support it.

Nick
    Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.

Comment

Thanks a lot for your offer. I'll post the data as soon I got my copy (which I expect not to arrive before end of September).
      Michael

Comment

I got my copy sooner than expected. It's a really cute tiny lens. A first test shows way better quality than the Meike 6.5mm. Due to it's huge angle of view there is no need to tilt up the lens. The zenit is alread closed at 0°. Please find attached some dimensions of the lens. Don't hesitate to ask for more if needed.

Michael

Comment

the 4.5mm barrel is fixed?
          Fanotec

Comment

Yes, the 4.5 barrel in the middle is fixed.

Next to the front lens is the rotatable aperature ring and next to the mount is the rotatable 5.1 mm focus ring with the big handle.

The focus handle is fixed with 2 screws. It didn't try to remove them yet - it's quite difficult to grap the ring without the handle.

This lens isn't an exception it turns out to be important to be able to operate both rings while mounted.

Michael

Comment

I need to know A and B dimensions for best result.
              Also the diameter of the focus ring.
              please email "fanotec"
              at gmail
              Thx.
              Nick
              Attached Files
              Last edited by nick fan; September 23rd, 2019, 09:23 PM.
              Fanotec

Comment

Working...
              X